Senin, 28 Maret 2016

"Kesyahduan" from "Pak Sapardi"

A day,a day, nowadays

Today is a special day, because everyday is special. In other words, they all are the same. I'm sitting in the middle of the wind blowing in my black hair, under the ladder, in a green painted table. Enjoying the reality sometimes make me realize that i never realize at all. All the happiness coming, or the sound of vehicles. Yes, I open up my browser, starting to type, and don't know why i am typing in this crowded feeling.

This blog talk a little bit much about the condition, seeing the ground  of happiness, reading or even im listening to the poems. Yes,a poem. The maestro, Sapardi Djoko Damono, the one who makes me enjoying, even thinking about the sounds of living, the sounds of belonging, sounds of happiness, and the sounds of people over-there.

"Aku mencintaimu, itu sebabnya aku takkan pernah selesai medoakan keselamatanmu"  which means,"I'm loving you, tht's why you will always be in my prayer."

Syahdu, a word in bahasa that I reallyy feel. Syahdu, yes syahdu. 





1 komentar:

  1. nice post. But I have a suggestion for you,I think there are some font's color that is too white and it is not really clear since the blog's color is white. Just make it more clear again.

    BalasHapus